LOCATION: Alternative Center for Educational Services-Boak Education Center, Lowville, New York
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: $48,766 - $55,360. Commensurate with certification/experience in keeping with the current negotiated agreement with the BOCES Professional Association. Health insurance which includes vision & prescription coverage, NYS Retirement membership, tax deferred annuities, employee assistance program, and generous sick and personal day policies.
RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: The successful candidate will work collaboratively with a team of educators to provide science instruction in an alternative education environment.
- Develop and present creative lessons for students
- Provide students with a safe, orderly environment that is conducive to teaching and learning.
- Record and report student progress.
- Collaborate with colleagues in special education.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with parents