Job Opportunities

Clerical/Office Position Openings

Note: Click on a job title to learn more about the position.

Position TitleJob NumberJob DescriptionPay Scale
Assistant Computer ProgrammerAsst Computer Programmer PES 4.15.21
  • Operates and manages computer-based student data management systems. Duties include data input, database organization, and management of student scheduling, grade reporting, and attendance records.
  • Responsible for generating and reviewing regular required data reports and regular monitoring of the student management system is required to ensure ongoing fidelity of the data and the subsequent reports.
  • Provide training for new staff in regards to the school student management systems as well as to develop specialized reports for administration.
  • Works closely with the Director of Programs for Exceptional Students, as well as BOCES Data coordinator to meet local and state reporting requirements.
  • Creation of monthly enrollment reports for program billing.
  • Communication with school district officials regarding student enrollment, billing, and program information. Parent/caregiver mailings and information.
  • Management of student diagnostic and learning systems as needed.
$44,000 - $46,000, commensurate with experience

The Jefferson-Lewis-Hamilton-Herkimer-Oneida BOCES (Jefferson-Lewis BOCES) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle complaints/inquiries regarding the BOCES non-discrimination policies: George Shaffer III, Esq., Director, Employer-Employee Relations, at Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, 20104 State Route 3, Watertown, NY 13601, or via email or phone at or (315) 779-7045. For further information on this notice of non-discrimination, visit: for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481. Please note that those wishing to file a complaint may also do so through the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights at