|Principal-Bohlen Technical Center, Watertown, New York||Principal Career and Technical 10.31.21|
The principal is responsible for the safety, supervision, and career & technical instructional program at the Bohlen Technical Center. The Center provides Career/Technical Education Programs to adults and students in grades 11 and 12 from 11 Jefferson County School Districts. This is a 12-month position. Complete job description can be found by clicking here.
|$75,000 - $82,000 Commensurate with experience|
|School Attorney/Labor Relations Specialist||School Attorney 10.31.21|
Position: School Attorney/Labor Relations Specialist
12 months, full-time
Reports to: Director of Employer/Employee Relations
Location: Jefferson-Lewis BOCES, Administration Building
20104 State Route 3, Watertown, New York 13601
Work schedule includes occasional travel and evening meetings
- Acts as Board’s legal agent & representative in negotiations process on behalf of school districts, including contractual analysis, proposal development, negotiation, and labor relations services related to the implementation of collective bargaining agreements.
- Meets with and provides legal assistance, advice, and support to Superintendents and Boards of Education on a multitude of legal matters.
- Supervises the execution & administration of contractual agreements between school districts & the various employee organizations. Assists school districts with various human resources and personnel related matters including counseling, discipline and termination proceedings.
- Represents school districts in grievance & arbitration procedures, as well as hearings before the Public Employment Relations Board (PERB).
- Assists school districts with investigations of employee misconduct & alleged civil rights violations by serving as an impartial investigator.
- Provides legal support and guidance on such other related services as assigned by the Director.
|Competitive, $85,000+ dependent upon experience|